Tuesday, April 20, 2010

10 Chloe Cohn Final Project Proposal

It's springtime, which for me means two things: first, flowers are out, and second, my hair is getting really long. Spring is my favorite season, so I'm going to use spring as my inspiration. I'm leaning in two very different directions. One of my ideas is to make headbands, using string, or to make decorations for headbands or clips. I wear headbands almost everyday, so if I do this well, I would wear them. The other idea I have is flowers: anything to do with flowers. For my color and light project I think I'm going to paint flowers, which is something I could continue, making a series of paintings. I was thinking of somehow combining them, and maybe making flowers to put on headbands, or that are wearable. I'm still very open, and am not sure which direction I want to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment