Thursday, April 15, 2010

11- Danielle Sheridan: Final Project Proposal

My head has been swimming in GREEN SCREEN talk of installations and performance pieces so I am feeling inspired to work on a performance piece of my own. In the past I have done performance work on public transport in Boston- centering around the female re appropriation of the gaze- and might be interested in taking these ideas further. I have a few other plans cooking but one thing remains certain: I would want to construct/ build all the props I intend to use.

Some things I will need to think about-
- How I will document my work: Photography? Blog? Exhibiting the remnants afterward?
-Duration: prolonged over a few days/ week or one concentrated event?

This piece would demand intensive planning, research and perhaps also some collaborative work.

I am going to outline some of my ideas in greater depth over the course of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment